Sunday, October 14, 2012

Nail Mail Galore! Reveals (Part One)

Last Thursday, October 11, I came home to a wonderful sight if you are one that gets easily excited over mail ;) Especially when you realize, something is a surprise!
After a long week (if you don't know already, my boyfriend and I are in the process of buying a home! So, needless to say, busy busy brains.) this was the perfect pick-me-up!

(I've been playing with the Halloween features of PicMonkey hehe)

I was greeted by a RAOK (Random Act Of Kindness), my Daring Digits order, as well as October's Birchbox package and Ipsy/GlamBag package!



 Of course, realizing one was something I had not been expecting, the RAOK, it was the first I opened! At that point, there was no daylight so I apologize for my lamp-light photos! I promise to share a better photo when I use this beautiful polish... China Glaze "Atlantis" !!!!
This polish has been on my "wish list" for a looong time! When I opened the bright green tissue paper, flowers rained down on my lap revealing a sparkly green beauty wrapped in bubble wrap. Surprise! was right!!! I must thank the wonderful Brittany at Adventures and Mishaps in the Land of Nail Polish // aka Nails by Brittany Moody!



Next on my open list was my Daring Digits order! There was a sale of all full size polishes for $5 each, so I snagged two that I had my eye on for a while! Meet....

(L-R) Why So Serious?, and Master Shake! 
Showing love for the Joker from Batman, and well, MS from Aqua Teen Hunger Force!!
My boyfriend loves all things Batman, and so before I showed him the polish, I told him what I had just unwrapped and he was dead right in his guess of what it looked like! I quote, "Deep purple, with little green flecks?" (Well, glitters, but way to go babe! hehe)

Be on the lookout for a post all about Daring Digits polishes soon... this makes 6 now that I own, and they keep getting better! I've already got plans for the Joker ;)


As always, thanks for following along!
xo,
Sara// Tomboy Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment