Friday, August 24, 2012

~*M.I.A.*~

HELLLLOOOOO Beautiful readers!!

I am sorry that I have been missing this past week. I have been very busy at work and at home with many other projects, but I have not forgotten you! I have been trying to come up with a schedule of sorts to stick with..

I am wondering what types of posts everyone likes to see! I think I may be able to commit to a bi-weekly posting here .. we'll see how that works out! :)

I have grand plans this weekend for a new mani... I received my first holos from a large swap with a girl that lives in Brazil.

OOOOOHHHH!!! AAAAHHHH!!

That's right... 5 Jades, and 5 HITS from the Olimpia collection. I am so in love with these, without having worn them yet, I have already signed up with a group buy for more Jades :) 

TOP: (L-R) Seducao Rosa, Deja Vu, Energy, Hypnose, and Delirio Rosa
BOTTOM: (L-R) Afrodite, Hestia, Poseidon, Atena, Hera

The lovely lady I swapped with was kind enough to surprise me with a few extras as well!


A Dote, an Impala, and a HITS from another collection. I am not a gold person really, so that one may be saved for a random goodie extra, or giveaway.


These pictures do not do these polishes ANY justice, I promise you.

Sorry for the quickie, but I hope some update is better than no update ;)

xoxo
-TomboyNails//Sara






No comments:

Post a Comment