Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Greetings!

Hello there new readers! Thank you for taking time out of your day to check out my new blog. This has started a bit later than I had planned, due to some unforeseen circumstances, but the bottom line is, HERE I AM! YAY!

I look forward to sharing pictures of mani's and polish, sharing thoughts on polishes, and generally having fun! I loved polish as a kid, then sort of stopped caring about it because I have been a nail-biter for as long as I can remember! All that changed about 8 months ago, Winter 2011-2012. A friend told me about Zoya nail polish... and well, long story short, it was all downhill from there! I have found love in cheap polishes, drugstore brands, Indie's, ... you name it! ;) With a growing passion for polish, and all things nail-related, I thought it best to finally make a creative outlet - this blog, and a Facebook page!-to share my love with other polish lovers, bloggers, etc,.. the ones who truly inspired me to keep this hobby/love/passion going. I am happy to say that outside of a few minor slip-ups, and growing out years worth of damage, my nails are not bitten, and are slowly becoming beautiful.

SOOOO....I thought it only appropriate to share a (little) about me for my first post!

I am 24 years old, and I truly am your typical "Tomboy" with a bit of girly flair. (I usually say I am a dash of glitter in an all-boy's club! hehe)
I lived with my father and brother most of my life. I have always had more guy-friends than girl-friends. I am the only girl that doesn't do "office" work at my job. -- I work with AutoCAD, doing HVAC & Plumbing engineering. I have a boyfriend of over 4 years- we are in the process of saving for our first home.

I won't go into too much more detail actually, as my next post is FILLED with questions for me to answer.

So with that, I bid you a WONDERFUL day, and hope to keep you coming back for more! :)

Please check out my Facebook page- at 100 Likes I am having a GiveAway with 2 prizes. That's right, TWO PRIZES! How fantastic is that?! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment