Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Liebster Award!!




Thank You to Iron Clad Nails, & My Boyfriend Hates Makeup for nominating me for the Liebster award!
The Liebster Award is all about Nail polish bloggers with under 200 followers get recognized. This is a great honor to be nominated, and I would like to thank both of these blogs for giving me this opportunity!

Since two blogs nominated me within days of each other, I've chosen my favorite questions from each blogger!

Here are the Rules:

1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must then answer the 11 questions the "tagger" has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There's no tag back's.


11 Things About Me

1. I am born and raised in New England. Mostly in Massachusetts my entire life.
2. I am the only girl that does AutoCAD work for the company I work for. The other 3 girls do "office" style work.
3. I read like there's no tomorrow- can finish a book in hours/a few days if it really pulls me in.
4. I have 13 Tattoos, and only 2 piercings remaining (ears and septum)
5. My lucky number is 23. I even have it tattooed on me.
6. I can't eat too much candy, as my teeth are sensitive to sugars.
7. I have moved more times than how old I am! (I am 24. I have moved more than 24 times!! I've lost count.)
8. My boyfriend is 6'6"... I am 5'5".... I get a sore neck sometimes looking up to talk to him. NO LIE.
9. I drink Pepsi almost daily. 
10. I have hazel eyes. When I was young I would get mad in gym class because we would all leave by groups of color, and I was always last with maybe one other child :(
11. I am OBSESSED with Mario and Zelda of Nintendo.


Here are the Answers to the 11 (Combined) Questions Given to Me:

1.How many polishes do you own?
Last time I counted.... roughly... 110? Ish?

2. Museums or Amusement Parks?
Amusement Parks all the way!!! I love roller coasters and thrill rides.

3. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Armageddon. So sappy. I know literally the whole movie by heart. I've had to replace 2 copies already in the course of owning it since it's release onto VHS/DVD.

4. What book are you reading right now?
Henry Rollins' "See a Grown Man Cry, Now Watch Him Die"

5. What kind of pets do you have?
None anymore at the moment :( My dad kept the cat when I moved in with my boyfriend over a year ago. Once we move next month we are getting some furbabies <3

6.How do you organize your stash? 
I keep them together by brand only. I need a new holder so I haven't been tedious about organizing them completely.

7. Where is the weirdest place you've polished your nails?
Not weird really.. but just in a car.

8. What do your friends/family think of your hobby?
I don't think they fully understand how much I enjoy nail polish. I get teased lightly (all in good fun!) because I swamp their Facebook news feed with nail stuff. My boyfriend is happy as long as I don't spend millions of dollars ;)

9. When and Why did you start blogging?
I JUST opened my blog TODAY. But I started my Facebook page a few weeks ago! I started because I wanted a separate creative outlet to share my love for polish, without swamping my friends and family that had no interest in it.

10. What is your favorite wild animal?
Penguins and Tigers!

11. What is your favorite go-to beverage (non alcoholic?)
Chocolate milk, or Pepsi.


Questions for my Nominees.....

1. What other hobbies do you have?
2. What is your favorite brand of polish? (indie or drugstore)
3. What do you do for work?
4. Forgetting any price attached to it, if you could receive your #1 polish lemming- what would it be?
5. What's your favorite snack?
6. How often do you change your mani/pedi's?
7. If you could only own 6 polishes, ever, what would they be?
8. What is you favorite movie?
9. Do you collect anything else besides polish?
10. Where would your dream vacation take place?
11. What is your favorite animal?



My Nominees

1. Lightwell Nails
2. Too Cute-icle
3. Apple Lacquer
4. Wishes of A Blue-Eyed Girl
5. Mani Curiously
6. I've Got the Glitter Jitters
7. My Nail Bling
8. Enchanted Nails & Fluffy Dog Tails
9. Lacquer Loving Lawyer
10. Sassy Paints 2012
11. My Nail Trek

(okay, there's 1 or 2 that are JUST over 200 followers...)

No comments:

Post a Comment