Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pretty & Polished: Pinkie Pie

Happy Tuesday!

I am excited to be sharing with you one of the new (re-released from last year) Limited Edition Valentine's Day polishes from Chelsea at Pretty & Polished! 
I was sent a sample mini for review. Mine arrived a little later than we anticipated as some of my mail still tries to go to my old address, and I had to wait for this pretty pink glitter polish to get forwarded to me!

Packed full of different shades of small pink hexes, small pink bar glitters, and fine holo-looking glitters.
I took a few photos in different types of light to try and show how it looks throughout your day. I hope you enjoy!

 I layered two coats of Pinkie Pie over L'Oreal's Butterfly Kisses, and Essie's Blanc as an accent nail. Photo above is in early morning direct sunlight. So sparkly!

 Mirror photo is of course inside, under house lighting.

 This photo was taken in the afternoon in direct sunlight.
And finally, again, under house lighting.

You can find this polish, and many other Valentine's Day treats, from her Shop or on Etsy!

Happy Shopping, and thanks for reading!

xo,
Sara//Tomboy Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment