Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pretty & Polished: Hameau of "Save the Dauphine" collection

Good afternoon!
I am super excited to show you a sneak peak at one of the upcoming polishes in the "Save the Dauphine" collection from Pretty & Polished!

I chose Hameau because of the beautiful colors and I also wanted to try an almost nude, creamy white-ish base instead of my normal white based polishes I go after ;)

"Save the Dauphine" collection is inspired by Marie Antoinette. Hamea of this collection was inspired by Hameau de la Reine, a rustic retreat in the park of Chateau de Versailles. Containing many meadows, lakes, streams, shrubs and flowers, it is the best known series of rustic garden constructions built at the time (1783.)

Hameau by Pretty & Polished is a beautiful off white base, with a tiny hint of shimmer to it. Filled with small green and purple glitters, it is simple yet eye-catching. 


 All photos were again taken in direct sunlight, with no editing outside of adding my name to them.





 I truly love the combination of colors, and it certainly does make me think of something earthy and flowery with the greens and purples. I absolutely love it!


Application, like most of the polishes I've gotten from Pretty & Polished, was super easy. I didn't have to fish for glitters, or do any dabbing to ensure even coverage. Because they are small enough glitters, they spread out easily and with only one coat of topcoat, they felt smooth to the touch.

You can find this polish, along with the rest of the collection, as of January 16th at Pretty & Polished's shop.


Happy shopping, and thanks for reading!

xo,
Sara // Tomboy Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment